Prep Time = 10min
Cook Time = 0min
Total Time = 10min, put in fridge for a few hours to set
- 2 packages Coleslaw Mix (14 oz)
- 1-1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Salt
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir until blended.
- Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving, 2 or more hours.
Recipe is credit of Taste Of Home