Fred's Pulled Chicken BBQ
Prep Time = 10min
Cook Time = 20min
Total Time = 30min
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 3 boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1lb Bacon
- 1/2 cup Onion(chopped)
- Add oil to inner pot of pressure cooker, and place chicken in pot.
- Add water, and sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken, then pour BBQ sauce over chicken. Don't stir.
- Place lid on pot, turn vent to Sealing position, and hit PRESSURE COOK for 10 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release, then do a quick release to release remaining pressure.
- While the chicken is cooking in instant pot. Cut your bacon and onions into small pieces. Fry bacon and onions until cooked.
- After IP pressure is fulled released remove Chicken from IP and shred. Then add shredded chicken, bacon and onions back into the sauce in IP and mix together. Serve on toasted buns.
You should make Coleslaw and put on top, recipe is Creamy Coleslaw