Prep Time = 10min
Cook Time = 0min
Total Time = 10min, chill overnight
- 1 can Tomatoes w/Sweet Onions (14 oz)
- 1 can Tomatoes w/Cilantro (14 oz)
- 1 each Gren Pepper
- 2 large Jalapenos
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Sugar
- Remove the tops of the Jalapenoes and cut in quarters.
- Remove the tops and insides of the green pepper.
- Place all the ingredients in the the mixer except for one of the cans of tomatoes.
- Mix until all ingredents are blended. Then add the second can of tomatoes and pulse a few times.