Stuffed Green Peppers
Prep Time = 30min
Cook Time = 30min
Total Time = 60min
- 2 large Green Peppers
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz) (petite)
- 1/3 cup Rice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Basil (dried)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Halve peppers, immerse in boiling water for 3 mins, sprinkle with salt, lay on paper towels to drain
- In a skillet, cook meat and onion, drain, stir in tomatoes, rice, worcestershire, basil, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 mins. Stir in cheese.
- Fill peppers with mixture and bake in 8x8 pan for 15 mins @ 375.